Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A question about ubik

Dragbag

I know nothing about ubik and what Iv read on the side of the container, and some on the forum. can someone tell me what ubik should NOT be used on ..and the dilation strength different surfaces...

Is it right it should not be used on that wood effect you PVC frames?

I was also wondering whilst washing my car if it could be used to clean brake dust off alloy weels safely

You're lucky then as i have seen it cause faded patches on composite doors..whether it is because the particular doors were in full sun or just the ubik causing it i just don't take the risk now

still need an answer to this plz..Is it right it should not be used on that wood effect uPVC frames? or those brow type upvc frames.

use it for the first time today, was well happy the way it bought up white upvc frames on a first clean, not been touched in a few years :sad:

My parents have brown upvc frames and I've used ubik on them once before with no problems. I rinsed extra well to make sure none was left behind just in case.

still need an answer to this plz..Is it right it should not be used on that wood effect uPVC frames? or those brow type upvc frames.use it for the first time today, was well happy the way it bought up white upvc frames on a first clean, not been touched in a few years :sad:
Thought I had answered. o_O

I'll say it again. I use it on everything. No bother.

HOWEVER..... the manufactures of composite doors say to use nothing but water but I ignore them.

Never had an issue.

Back