Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Filter wash?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bobby Halton

Hi I've recently bought new wfp system..the guy explained and I never took notes..he told me to flush my filters once a week for 20 minutes..there's a valve on there and he showed me..but not sure when to flush? When I'm filling tank? Or when I'm actually cleaning? Or neither..any help would be much appreciated.

Hi I've recently bought new wfp system..the guy explained and I never took notes..he told me to flush my filters once a week for 20 minutes..there's a valve on there and he showed me..but not sure when to flush? When I'm filling tank? Or when I'm actually cleaning? Or neither..any help would be much appreciated.
You need to turn the gate valve open fully to flush with your tap water on going into the filters. No pure will be produced when doing this. When you've 'flushed' turn the valve towards the closed position and stop at your desired point to start making pure again.

Back