Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Van Heaters?!

Morning All.

Been doing Traditional for years but this will be my first winter doing Water Fed Pole.

I'm concerned as I think this winter will be a cold one, and even if not want to be prepared.

Your advice is much appreciated.

What is everyone's experience with van heaters?

I park next to a mains so have no problem leaving a heater on all night to prevent a system freeze, or is this unnecessary? Is a quick blast in the morning enough to thaw?

What heaters does everyone use?

Waste of time?

Lou

Nick pegler DWC

I use a diesel filled radiator from bandq when its cold keeps chill off and is much safer then a fan heater..

4Weekly

get a nice 120amp battery with split charge relay to charge up in the day time while you drive about, then get a 350watt inverter. connect a bar heater of say 200watts to it on a timer to come on around 2am till 8 am with those timers you can click the time on and off. works a treat