Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cancellation

monkeyman

So I sent massages out asking for payments. Got one back saying

I will send payment but don't call again I wasn't happy with the last clean.

Me, don't pay I will call Sunday and reclean.

Her I'v sent the payment, don't bother Sunday I want a trad cleaner.

Me I will trad clean Sunday.

Her, I said don't bother. But I do want a refund.

WTF.

I said don't pay.

I cleaned a house near me a few year ago...came out 1 night i collect n not happy...e a councillor n fink e got power..glass of wine in 1 hand n money in other n wanted to av his say...lmao...i told him to keep his money...he needs it more than i do n put it to a personality implant n walked off....it only paper....

She just wound me up paying than asking for a refund.

I don't mind loosing a job I'm not taking anymore on at the moment. I'm stacked out and passing work on.

Maybe she can have a £25 refund in pennies. /emoticons/tongue.png

just walk away mate honestly no point in arguing with the women, one loss is another gain, i generally ask why they want to cancel but you have to be totally understanding and walk away, they may move out in a few year and you get that one back but personally i do trad at the moment i don't understand why someone wants trad over wfp i don't see much differences apart from winter time with the clothes getting wet quicker

just walk away mate honestly no point in arguing with the women, one loss is another gain, i generally ask why they want to cancel but you have to be totally understanding and walk away, they may move out in a few year and you get that one back but personally i do trad at the moment i don't understand why someone wants trad over wfp i don't see much differences apart from winter time with the clothes getting wet quicker

I always remember somebody on here maybe about a year back when somebody had this issue, that person said 'don't worry you're better off without them'. This is something I remember and appease myself with when somebody cancels on me for the sake of saving a few $$$ and going with somebody else.

Had another cracker of a reason for canceling today.

Sent the normal text. only cleaned for the 3 times

Received one back saying we would like to cancel.

OK no worries was there a problem.

Not for me, but my husband was home last time and said it only took you 25/30 minutes to clean all the windows and doors. for £20 he would expect it to take longer. and he believes that's to much money for unskilled labour.....

Had another cracker of a reason for canceling today.Sent the normal text. only cleaned for the 3 times

Received one back saying we would like to cancel.

OK no worries was there a problem.

Not for me, but my husband was home last time and said it only took you 25/30 minutes to clean all the windows and doors. for £20 he would expect it to take longer. and he believes that's to much money for unskilled labour.....
What these people don't realise is you have to come to there property diesel

You've spent thousands on your equipment, using purified water which isn't free

DO THEY EXPECT a business to run on minimum wage , I wouldn't loose any sleep over it

What these people don't realise is you have to come to there property dieselYou've spent thousands on your equipment, using purified water which isn't free

DO THEY EXPECT a business to run on minimum wage , I wouldn't loose any sleep over it
If that's there attitude towards some one running there own business. I don't want them as a customer.

unskilled labour!!!!! Is he taking the mick doing it trad is a skill in its own right but doing Wfp is totally different. He'll with Wfp the first time I cleaned my own house windows I had to go over more than once.

A mechanic charges £30 a n hour

Latest Posts

Back