Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

windowsurfer

What Van insurance company covers water tanks fitted in cages

windowsurfer

Any good van insurers that cover fitted water tanks. Directline said the wont cover me, been driving about 6 months with fitted tank and its time for renewal.

Just seen Aplan insurer, im sure they advertised on here?

Cghwindowcleaning

I'm with A Plan.

windowsurfer
I'm with A Plan.

Just phoned them, takes ages to go through questions, but now have to wait for them to get me a quote. Fiat doblo 1.3 62 plate

Cghwindowcleaning

I have the Vauxhall version of your van it's a Lwb with a grippa tank in back around £450 fully comp with one named driver.

tench0771

i used aplan there very good ive got a vivaro lwb with a 500l uprite rachet straped tho

Luke Barnard

Gladiator insurance which is part of Admiral, £400, Vivaro with 500L caged tank. Guy I spoke to said they won't cover over 650L though!!

windowsurfer

Gone with Aplan.its about £400 with wife on it as well.

You can pay another £90 a year to get a courtesy water fed pole van, haven't gone for that, but I am considering it with winter coming. A slide of the road, if I'm still alive I will still have to work, kind of worth £90 for the peace of mind.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

monkeyman

NFU, I called them when I moved from a trolley, to a fitted system. told them exactly how the system was fitted. + a gas night heater.

It made no difference to my premium.

Nicky

We use Alexander Swann, wecarry 650 L in a cage, ionic 9kw hot box all our poles for £520 a year, and if lnvolved in a crash we will get a courtesy van with all the wfp equipment in

Nicky

We use Alexander Swann, wecarry 650 L in a cage, ionic 9kw hot box all our poles for £520 a year, and if lnvolved in a crash we will get a courtesy van with all the wfp equipment in