Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Van insurance company covers water tanks fitted in cages

windowsurfer

Any good van insurers that cover fitted water tanks. Directline said the wont cover me, been driving about 6 months with fitted tank and its time for renewal.

Just seen Aplan insurer, im sure they advertised on here?

Gladiator insurance which is part of Admiral, £400, Vivaro with 500L caged tank. Guy I spoke to said they won't cover over 650L though!!

Gone with Aplan.its about £400 with wife on it as well.

You can pay another £90 a year to get a courtesy water fed pole van, haven't gone for that, but I am considering it with winter coming. A slide of the road, if I'm still alive I will still have to work, kind of worth £90 for the peace of mind.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

NFU, I called them when I moved from a trolley, to a fitted system. told them exactly how the system was fitted. + a gas night heater.

It made no difference to my premium.

We use Alexander Swann, wecarry 650 L in a cage, ionic 9kw hot box all our poles for £520 a year, and if lnvolved in a crash we will get a courtesy van with all the wfp equipment in

We use Alexander Swann, wecarry 650 L in a cage, ionic 9kw hot box all our poles for £520 a year, and if lnvolved in a crash we will get a courtesy van with all the wfp equipment in

Latest Posts

Back