Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Spudly

HELP! window cleaning warehouse backpack problem

Spudly

Hello all,

Brand new here and would like a bit of help from some wiser ones.

So today all my packages arrived at once. Very pleased.

Set up RO and DI system and produced pure water.

However my backpack system I purchased off WCW didn't come with all the fixings etc and I'm at a total loss of what fitting I need to order later.

I've attached a pic for ease but it's the fixing to get my pole hose attached to my backpack hose which I believe is 8mm?

Any help would be very appreciated as I wanted to get some wfp practice in over the weekend before I begin canvassing after the weekend.

Many thanks spudly

20161027_124259.jpg.fee4cc0af403f9c9f2183435990db60f.jpg

Dave B
Clisty1989

I use rectus fittings in one mine, female on backpack and male on pole.

Spudly

Thanks for the replies, and tar daveyboy ordered that part from link posted. muchas gracias amigo!

1393jason
Hello all,

Brand new here and would like a bit of help from some wiser ones.

So today all my packages arrived at once. Very pleased.

Set up RO and DI system and produced pure water.

However my backpack system I purchased off WCW didn't come with all the fixings etc and I'm at a total loss of what fitting I need to order later.

I've attached a pic for ease but it's the fixing to get my pole hose attached to my backpack hose which I believe is 8mm?

Any help would be very appreciated as I wanted to get some wfp practice in over the weekend before I begin canvassing after the weekend.

I use a aquastop and connect my pole hose to it.

Claber® 8mm Hose Connector with AQUASTOP

Dave B

Those claber jobbies are ok until they break and keep popping off

Rectus are reliable for quick release and don't leak but i have every single fitting on everything i use as jg 8mm pushfit and the barbs to fit all hoses so everything is 100% interchangeable for softwash and window cleaning etc and costs peanuts

Poles Apart

EEZI SNAP is all you need can get all sizes 5m 6m 8m end of.

Dave B

Eezi snap is a rectus fitting which in my experience are good but have a finite usable life of maybe 6 months tops before they are knackered

Jg pushfits eventually wear out also but for under a quid each (even better deals on ebay) they are throwaway items so well worth using