Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Coming out the Woodwork!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Roland

Stafford PowerWash Services
Just received the Stafford monthly free mag and noticed two new companies advertising, one doing gutters the other doing conservatory cleans!

That's four new companies I have seen over the last month, getting a bit crowded in a small town!

ive just lost a small job to a new wc grrrr its there friend who is starting window cleaning
I had that on a good payer nice long gravel drive then six months later she sheepishly rang me to ask would I start cleaning her windys again. I thought about putting the price up. But to be honest I really like cleaning this one so I thought I would keep it at the same price.

Anyway when I had finished the clean she paid extra and said it was about time she had a price increase. I love custys like this

I had that on a good payer nice long gravel drive then six months later she sheepishly rang me to ask would I start cleaning her windys again. I thought about putting the price up. But to be honest I really like cleaning this one so I thought I would keep it at the same price.Anyway when I had finished the clean she paid extra and said it was about time she had a price increase. I love custys like this
its funny u say that as i was cleaning the flat oppiset last week and i had a sneek peek at her windows as u do:ninja::hehehe: and i did not go much on his work:rofl: we will c the out come i ges

i just know that i always pick up bargains coming up to christmas and in the new year of ebayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........... hmmm works for us all lol

I got called to do a quote this week and the address was next door to an existing customer. When I got there he was happy with price and signed up. Then says the guy next door asked for me to get a quote too. Strange i already clean his I day! The guys face was a picture. I said no worries mate not your fault but I would let him know if he's not happy with my service or price over the past year I've done his Windows every month there's no point asking me for another quote!! Be interesting to see if he cancels. The way it goes I guess but no real loyalty from this one but he will ve one of the first getting a price rise soon

I got called to do a quote this week and the address was next door to an existing customer. When I got there he was happy with price and signed up. Then says the guy next door asked for me to get a quote too. Strange i already clean his I day! The guys face was a picture. I said no worries mate not your fault but I would let him know if he's not happy with my service or price over the past year I've done his Windows every month there's no point asking me for another quote!! Be interesting to see if he cancels. The way it goes I guess but no real loyalty from this one but he will ve one of the first getting a price rise soon
Its not like that , but lost a big house back when i was unsteady and trad only . Leaflettet the area and got them back , now as wfp. The costumer remembered me and all was forgotten :whistle::hehehe:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not like that , but lost a big house back when i was unsteady and trad only . Leaflettet the area and got them back , now as wfp. The costumer remembered me and all was forgotten :whistle::hehehe:
Strange ain't it!!

Back