Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap gutter vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Carlwindy

Can anyone tell me where I can get a cheap ish gutter vac please?? I've had a little search on google but hopeless. Thanks

What type of vac are you looking for, there's machines from 1250 watts with either aluminium or carbon poles.

Had a look on eBay none really on at the min! Just one as cheap as possible as I don't do many because I'm too busy on windows but I was doing one the other day up ladder and it was a awkward one! Will just be handy to have one in back of the van /emoticons/smile.png

After your recommendation thanks for your help Alex very useful piece of kit , I was very sceptical about it , the hose from my omnivac fits straight into it and using my existing poles it's very useful for jobs where you don't want to take the genie with you , only problem can be the customer leaving an extension lead out for power if there not in , it paid for its self with the first job

Hi Gav, yes this is a genuine post if I have broken the rules then I apologise, however the op was asking for a cheap gutter vac , I didn't feel there was anything wrong with recommending a particular product as people talk about Gardiner poles reach it etc , I didn't plug anyone's web site , just said that a certain person was very helpful, I thought that was the whole purpose of a forum to offer help from personal experience I don't have any connection With either company that was referd to, I haven't done anything any different to the vast majority of posters on this forum , however if I have caused offence or broken the rules then ime sorry , probably best that I take my leave now and don't contribute further to this forum in future

Back