Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Steaming windows

francie

Hi, im a newbie, heas anyone tryed to clean windows with some sort of steam machine, all this wfp system costs to much an to soften the water.

Go easy on me lol

Hi, im a newbie, heas anyone tryed to clean windows with some sort of steam machine, all this wfp system costs to much an to soften the water.
Go easy on me lol
How much is "too much"? It's really not that expensive if you shop around and build the system yourself. Wouldn't mess around with steam, sounds like far too much hassle to clean a window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can set up in wfp for £150 for ro

£100 ish for second hand di and resin

£105 for backpack

About £100 for facelift renegade pole

And then be completely wfp

You can set up in wfp for £150 for ro£100 ish for second hand di and resin

£105 for backpack

About £100 for facelift renegade pole

And then be completely wfp
Hi davey that sounds pretty cost effective mate, any tutorials on here to go threw the setup so i can get a rough guide, how much monthly cost to mantain the system thank mate

All depends how hard your water is. I am running a small 450gpd system and it costs me roughly 10€ a month to maintain (dividing the cost of RO and prefilters and resin to 12 month). My water is 380ppm, but I am using only around 200L of pure per day.

The best way to learn everything about running costs and setup is to use the SEARCH button on the top of the page. Thats what I did when first started and learned everything from this forum.

Try keywords: RO, DI, pole, backpack, costs, resin, trolley, pure, ppm, tds ...

Back