Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another help me price this thread

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chris33

Cr smith called me and want this factory front line of guttering cleared.

Behind the roof line is a recess that's more of a channel than a gutter,it runs the length of the building . There is about 4 millimetres of water all the way along and the balloon guard downpipes (maybe 20) look blocked with debris.

I have no gutter vac btw so will it be a case of bucket use to get rid of the water?

I have absolutely no idea on price here and have to do a risk assessment so will need to look into that too

View attachment 9055

Cr smith called me and want this factory front line of guttering cleared.
Behind the roof line is a recess that's more of a channel than a gutter,it runs the length of the building . There is about 4 millimetres of water all the way along and the balloon guard downpipes (maybe 20) look blocked with debris.

I have no gutter vac btw so will it be a case of bucket use to get rid of the water?

I have absolutely no idea on price here and have to do a risk assessment so will need to look into that too
View attachment 9056

Be careful with this one, they might just be collecting quotes. Lots of companies have to bring in a set number of quotes for service jobs. They may already have someone in mind and just going through the process to keep the powers that be happy. I personally would put a big price in, one that would pay for a gutter vac.

I charge £2 / metre for residential gutters, it's got to be double that at least, it all depends chris33 how desperate you are for the job. You could make a day of it and quote an average days income

Latest Posts

Back