Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Dave B

Special offers from suppliers

Part Timer
11 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

Are you gonna have the ''it's time to buy a telly'' talk with me now PT... Cos i've already got a 65'' one and if I buy anything bigger the wife's throwing me out.

I've turned into @scottish cleaning service this week 😂 I only have half full days so the other half is usually open for canvassing but its been a bit wet this week so i've been stuck in on here haha.

Well I've been on the sauce for 5 hours and you seem to know every discount code in the world. You need to find a proper job 😁

P4dstar
8 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Well I've been on the sauce for 5 hours and you seem to know every discount code in the world. You need to find a proper job 😁

Haha.... pretty much. Penny pinching little bar steward I am haha

Edited by Iron Giant
use of a swear word

Joshyouare

Hi guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but it seems like it's the most relevant.

https://www.diy.com/departments/werner-compact-triple-21-tread-extension-ladder/800303_BQ.prd

This Werner triple trade ladder is half price at B&Q (50 pounds). Just bought mine so if anyone is in a similar boat maybe this would be worth a look? 

2m Collapsed, 4.7m extended with a 5.4m reach - 10.4kg.

Thanks