Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Regular gutters fascias service

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A customer I picked up today asked wether I did a regular service for cleaning fascia boards, he's thinking every 3 months. It's a brand new house so he wants to keep them looking good. If it's done that regular though, it'll take a fraction of the time so I'm going to charge 1/4 of the price I'd usually charge.

Do you think generally people would be interested in a cleaning maintaining schedule that'd keep their plastic clean all year round for the price of a yearly clean?

Thinking of offering it to all my customers. Full price for first clean and then 1/4 price for 3mth maintenance cleans.

Its a good idea but most won't see the point or want the extra expense , I booked in a twice yearly con roof clean last week for a regular window custy

Later that morning a quoted another con roof job which hadn't been cleaned for 6 years and mentioned a more regular service and the previous job i had booked in and he just said they don't need cleaning that often do they , Both self cleaning glass but 2 entirely different clients with different views and needs .

Back