Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soft washing equipment

Cause Mark Cave prefers to make fast cash by mugging hard workers instead of working hard.

All these injectors are toss - A cleaner I know in Wales has had 2 Dosatron (clever injectors) fail him in under a month.

Besides if you need a machine to mix your brew cause you cant do the math perhaps dangerous chemicals is not the way forward.

All of course just my opinion.

Cause Mark Cave prefers to make fast cash by mugging hard workers instead of working hard.
All these injectors are toss - A cleaner I know in Wales has had 2 Dosatron (clever injectors) fail him in under a month.

Besides if you need a machine to mix your brew cause you cant do the math perhaps dangerous chemicals is not the way forward.

All of course just my opinion.
Well actually I located dealer in USA for Injectors 20 injectors for 199$ and one year warranty

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Regarding doing the maths. I watched a YouTube video, where mark cave has an app on Apple phones to sort out the ratios. Shame it's not on Android.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

The app is £49

What makes me laugh is people are so desperate to try softwashing that they believe they need a (dosatron) clever injector or an app for recipies and an IPS sprayer etc etc.

What a total joke.

Yes I have a machine that cost over £1500 built to spec however just this nexr two weeks it will be used on 2 conservatories, 4 drives and patios and 3 roofs so the work justifies the expense.

What you actually need to do the job is an understanding of how all the different chems work (and in which scenarios they dont) where and when to use them safely and how to fix it when it goes wrong.

Once you got that you need a watering can for flat surfaces, an old backpack will suffice for render. The ability to do basic math to figure out dillutions and failing that the calculator on your smartphone.

The greatest expense you should encounter is in your PPE.

I do like how the Americans do soft washing. No ppe, spraying like crazy guys. How do they know what they are doing, need some of their input.

Has anyone tried the nozel for gardiner poles from benz.? Or black wash.?

Seems a fast add on to an old pole.

Thoughs on it and delivery system would be interesting.

Regarding doing the maths. I watched a YouTube video, where mark cave has an app on Apple phones to sort out the ratios. Shame it's not on Android.
The maths to work out a solution is something that any primary school kid can do

I agree with @Green Pro Clean Ltd .. if you can't work that out just walk away as it is an accident waiting to happen

The app is £49

What makes me laugh is people are so desperate to try softwashing that they believe they need a (dosatron) clever injector or an app for recipies and an IPS sprayer etc etc.

What a total joke.

Yes I have a machine that cost over £1500 built to spec however just this nexr two weeks it will be used on 2 conservatories, 4 drives and patios and 3 roofs so the work justifies the expense.

What you actually need to do the job is an understanding of how all the different chems work (and in which scenarios they dont) where and when to use them safely and how to fix it when it goes wrong.

Once you got that you need a watering can for flat surfaces, an old backpack will suffice for render. The ability to do basic math to figure out dillutions and failing that the calculator on your smartphone.

The greatest expense you should encounter is in your PPE.
Happy New Year. 

You seem to be very knowledgeable on softwashing. What systems are you using please? 

Thanks Paul 

What's happened to Green Pro?

Nothing, I'm still kicking. 

Think he has moved to Thailand   

Right continent at least ?  Philippines

Wondered why it was so quiet, thought he was doing well here. I have a big white house to softwash and PW its driveway and paths. I am going to be busy this month and looking at a Belle Generator and Industrial Vac & poles from Spinaclean.

I am doing just fine thre, and here too, the company continues to grow in the UK.  

As for softwashing yes we moved away from it alltogether 

As for softwash rigs I used Ben at Rutland Pumps

Back