Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

CM Cleaning Services

Izettle card reader payments

CM Cleaning Services

Afternoon

Has anyone had an experience with izettle please ???

Handy mobile card reader for on the spot card payments , only £29 to purchase card reader and low monthly handling fee seems positive unless im missing something

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Matt Cook

I have one, seems pretty good, low fees but not had to use it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Hawke

I use one, easy and simple to use. Fees are comparable to PayPal and under £50 its worth having on you for the forever cashless.

Only downside is that it still requires you to be present at the door to collect your pay - online payments are the way to go!

Hawke

Also only ever charged it once and months later it still has charge. :1f44d:

CM Cleaning Services

Thanks Hawke

My thoughts exactly that just for those who always have no cash in them.

Might not be everyday use but another option to collect payments .

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I do like mine. East to use reader. Contactless. And fees a bit less than Paypal. 

It does take them two or three days to pay out however.  When they say next day payout they mean once they have collected it from your custy. 

I put about £2k through mine last month and got a £9.53 kick back as I got into the lower %% rates. 

For me it is GoCardless Bacs (as long as they continue to be prompt) cash if home or card.   Due to the handling charges however we have implemented a policy of cash only on all jobs over £250.  (Residential)   

jay198127

I use PayPal card reader they were around £70 but seen pop up on my Facebook lately there doing them for £35 also handy as people also pay me through PayPal as well and send me payments via friends and family so no fees..

Scots lad

Izettle have a deal on just now where cards readers are £19 + vat until end of October get someone ( me ) lol to introduce you £10 credit each

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

paulwills

Had mine just over a month , I think it’s great for them who carnt set a standing order or don’t carry cash , use it a few times a day don’t get none of this shite any more can u can back iv no money on me [emoji109][emoji109]

wee man

I love mine but I'm only putting about £100 through a month. It's funny that some of them find the money once you have said I can take card.

Pipcool

Most of mine are now Bank Transfer and especially as it will be dark at 16:30 soon I don’t have to wait for anyone to come home from work about 18:00 on. Works for me.