Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facial Painting

windowgleamtrowbridge

I was asked by a custy today if it would be possible for me to paint their facia. It needs replacing at some point but they want it looking a bit fresher. It will need a sanding and then a painting.

Any ideas on price?
603302e696826e90ad366d8d9a470e69.jpg
a6841e9ef0007f5eae340455c3b7a170.jpg

I’m thinking 2-300 plus materials

With respect this is a window cleaning forum not a painting and decorating one maybe you would get a better idear of prices for this if you went on one of those 

A lot of windys combine painting of exteriors as an add on service in cardiff, but i think this stems from when they’re starting out & trying to use their broad array of skills to establish a market. If you do a lot of painting you cant be a “true” windy, a house can take days or even weeks to paint if its a big un and you do it properly. Lot of time to be off the rounds. Probably the windows is more of a side service for them

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Scraping it all down. Sanding afrerwards. Filling and priming and the a couple of top coats. 

You'll want a scaffold tower as doing that from a ladder will be a P I T A. 

At least 3 days.  I would be asking £1k plus materials. 

Back