Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tfr 20

Never used it myself, but I'm sure tench loves tfr20 so he would be the one to advise. 

I wouldn't touch it

Not great in my opinion and the bloke selling it is .. well I won't say what I think of him in public

Better buying upvc cleaner from bonnymans online

The red stuff

and the bloke selling it is .. well I won't say what I think of him in public

I will...I will......nah better not.....he banned me a couple of years ago from his Page last time I disagreed with him .

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I saw a post recently on free speech for window cleaners fb forum where someone said his attitude stinks and his reply (bearing in mind he is a window cleaner chemicals supplier (failed window cleaner) ) was "if you don't like me so what I don't wanna sell you anything anyway"

What an idiot when it comes to business

I’ve not found anything that will bring frames up as good as new - not without elbow grease as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I personally think tfr20 is one of the better products, that and screwfix no nonsense degreaser. But if you want something that’s a miracle clean you’ll be very hard pressed without the old faithful magic sponge and elbow grease

TFR is good but it depends how much of it is being diluted in these products being sold. You should be able to pick up neat TFR from a chemical place if you have one near you. It's used a lot in car valetting.

I use to pay around £20 for £25 litres but that was many moons ago. When I started using it with conservatory roofs etc a barrel lasted us 3 years. You dilute about 1 litre to 25 litres water. If you need it stronger increase the dosage but you end up with a lot of foam.

Cheaper to do it this was than buying something that has been diluted.

Also all couriers will not take the product if they knew what was in the box.

Cheers Doug was just about to order from Bonnymans like Dave said but I’m not paying 10 quid delivery I’ll try like u said a car parts place near me

Stuff you get from car shops etc has been diluted.Chemical suppliers are best bet .I get mine from a company that makes their own and can make it as strong as you want.I can dilute 25/1 and have a really strong cleaner.

I too used this for the very first time a few weeks ago, a friend recommended it to me, I found it to be very good, the frames we cleaned were green, and they came up lovely. I know he buys it in 25 litres, he gets it neat for a good price, I think somewhere in Barnsley South Yorkshire, I will check with him and get back to you.

I personally think tfr20 is one of the better products, that and screwfix no nonsense degreaser. But if you want something that’s a miracle clean you’ll be very hard pressed without the old faithful magic sponge and elbow grease

Couldnt agree more. I now use ubik for really dirty first cleans and its brilliant for quick riddance of algae build up, turns spider webs to mush, black soot and general filth also fly off. But it wont turn a grey frame or sill white, magic sponge is the way, or a cloth and Cream cleaner

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

ive used a lot of products over the years 

virosol

ubik2000

screwfix degreaser

tfr from lots of different supliers 

and imo there are to that stand out wich ive found the best tfr20 is the top of the pile then second is bladeright tfr the red one wich fomes up luvly and is realy good on conny roofs one thing ive found with tfr20 is on cladding if its old it can turn yellow but it does go back to white again for this resin i wont use it on cladding i pefer the bladeright tfr this is just my opinion tho

Back