Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Minus 2 possibly 3 in the good old south tonight!

Yep it's a chilly one - I found my chin was freezing today at work ?

Be prepared!

cornwall is forecast snow I hear but says Thursday for us here in South Oxfordshire 

:1f44d:

-2 at 9am tomorrow here

Oh well I may even have to put my gloves on

I would rather be cleaning already clean windows in this cold than scrubbing dried on mess off in the hot summer

It's only a bit of cold and everyone panics

Just been out to the van it’s -2 frozen solid on the outside with half inch of hail all over  and I live in warm sunny Cornwall very unusual 

Just been out to the van it’s -2 frozen solid on the outside with half inch of hail all over  and I live in warm sunny Cornwall very unusual 
Warm and sunny Cornwall? ? My dad lives in perranporth and the first thing I pack when visiting is my wellies ?

Pumps and hoses run dry. D.I,  Reel and poles into porch. That should be sufficient  might be a later start tomorrow never mind.

Much rather be cold than wind and bloody rain.

Car says -2.5 just now, lows of -6 tonight! Coldest time of night around 4 so it's feasible. Not seen a gritter yet though  :delusional:

Last edited by a moderator:
-2 at 9am tomorrow here

Oh well I may even have to put my gloves on

I would rather be cleaning already clean windows in this cold than scrubbing dried on mess off in the hot summer

It's only a bit of cold and everyone panics
I'm near RAF Benson which is supposedly the coldest place in England...

Working in the cold, snow, rain doesn't worry me - I do it all.

I just am struggling with hoses and RO in shed freezing up etc and slowing me down.

I'm sure someone on here said not to worry at minus 2 but that's not the case.

Oil rad in back of van but that's the best I can do for now  :1f644:

Latest Posts

Back