Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Universal Brush................

I have been 

Anybody got one. Is it any good, going to place an order with Gardiner and looking for feedback. Cheers
If you mean the Ultimate brush as they don't  do a universal brush  :1f61c:  , Then I really rate them been using for around  6 months now i think since their release a well balanced and durable brush just a lighter version of super-lite, i have had shoulder issues in the past but i have managed really well with this brush 

I have an ultimate brush the orange one with inner white bristles which I'm no to fussed about. It is the universal sill brush I'm looking for feedback on if any windies use this in the front line regularly. TIA

I have an ultimate brush the orange one with inner white bristles which I'm no to fussed about. It is the universal sill brush I'm looking for feedback on if any windies use this in the front line regularly. TIA

Believe this is the one Viggers is asking about

http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/water-fed-poles/brushes/super-lite-radius-sill-brushes/universaltm-medium-soft-brush-coming-soon.html

I’ve not used one, reason being I often use the edge of the brush stock to loosen hardened bird muck after I’ve wetted it. But looks like a good brush for those that like sill brushes 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep that's the one bud. Cheers. read a couple of reviews under the brush on gardiner site but you don't know who wrote those. so would rather hear it off someone on this site as we all give honest reviews and help each other out.

I use mine for first cleans and FSG jobs. On first cleans I always use my preferred ultimate brush as I find the universal doesn’t clean the glass as well. In all fairness I have the stiff version but use hot water assuming it would react like a medium brush

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I have been 

If you mean the Ultimate brush as they don't  do a universal brush  :1f61c:  , Then I really rate them been using for around  6 months now i think since their release a well balanced and durable brush just a lighter version of super-lite, i have had shoulder issues in the past but i have managed really well with this brush 
got a brand new one delivered today, with 3mm jets.

looking forward to using it tomorrow.

It's heavy and the way it's shaped at the edge I don't feel it cleans square corners as good as a normal sil brush I use it some times but if Gardner's did a longer sil brush I probably be using that all the time.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I agree with this, For day to day window cleaning i don’t think the universal brush gets into the corners or edges very well so I very rarely use mine. My go to brush is the Gardiner’s sill brush as they work for me. 

Although i do think the universal brush works well on conny roofs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe this is the one Viggers is asking about

http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/water-fed-poles/brushes/super-lite-radius-sill-brushes/universaltm-medium-soft-brush-coming-soon.html

I’ve not used one, reason being I often use the edge of the brush stock to loosen hardened bird muck after I’ve wetted it. But looks like a good brush for those that like sill brushes 
Ahh i stand corrected, I couldn't be doing with one of them 225g way to heavy and never saw the point of such a big brush. 

I have the universal soft. I have it on a slx  pole. I really like it, I find it does get in the corners, it brings all the spiders dens down too. I guess we all like different. I have never considered it to be heavy. 

Latest Posts

Back