Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Well that was a fun day. Not

Eddie dragon

Started at 7 arguing with the wife. First job huge airlock in system took ages to clear.  Second job the pole hose split one wet leg. Though f this an went to get a coffee while fixing pole hose. Stupid take away cup lid came off. Hot coffee right in the lap. Quick trip home for dry trousers an off I go again. Reaching over a gate for bolt an slipped on little steps. Bashed chin of top of gate an bit me tongue. Gave up at 3 when I posted me sharpie pen instead of the ticket.  Anyone else had a fun day. 

Started at 7 arguing with the wife. First job huge airlock in system took ages to clear.  Second job the pole hose split one wet leg. Though f this an went to get a coffee while fixing pole hose. Stupid take away cup lid came off. Hot coffee right in the lap. Quick trip home for dry trousers an off I go again. Reaching over a gate for bolt an slipped on little steps. Bashed chin of top of gate an bit me tongue. Gave up at 3 when I posted me sharpie pen instead of the ticket.  Anyone else had a fun day. 
Not as bad as yours mate, however jake (my worker) got on my little step ladders to put the ladder clamps on the ladders on the roof rack and it slid scratching my new van. Grrrrr

Now on route to the den to watch Millwall lose, er, play I mean. That should cheer me up ?

Started first job and a blizzard came over. Ooh you must be die hard said Mrs Woman stood in the doorway. Mad more like it. Snow most of the morning, no complaints though. Finished at just after 1pm and a 5 minute drive home. All paperwork done. It's the weekend  :1f44d:

Aye was snowing down south too but didnt settle, & no frozen gutters so that was a blessing. Turned out i was working on an old schoolmates house most of the morning so it was cool seeing him after 13 years [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Not as bad as yours mate, however jake (my worker) got on my little step ladders to put the ladder clamps on the ladders on the roof rack and it slid scratching my new van. Grrrrr

Now on route to the den to watch Millwall lose, er, play I mean. That should cheer me up ?
"No one likes us"??should win this one

Back