Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New CLX-27 Cheaper Way of Buying

Tuffers

Just had a look on Gardiners website and if you want a CLX-27 it's cheaper to buy a CLX-22 and add #6 extension and an end cap is about £30 cheaper. Have I missed something or has Mr G missed something?

I make it £358.80 to buy the SLX-22 and the #6 extension pole. Plus £2.94 for the end cap (all inc VAT) making it £361.74 all in. The SLX-27 will cost you £348 inc VAT. That's if my maths are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an slx 27, could it be more expensive due to it be being shorter when closed? making it easier to use in tight spaces

Last edited by a moderator:
I make it £358.80 to buy the SLX-22 and the #6 extension pole. Plus £2.94 for the end cap (all inc VAT) making it £361.74 all in. The SLX-27 will cost you £348 inc VAT. That's if my maths are correct.

We're talking CLX not SLX. Thanks for your input  :1f61c:

Just had a look on Gardiners website and if you want a CLX-27 it's cheaper to buy a CLX-22 and add #6 extension and an end cap is about £30 cheaper. Have I missed something or has Mr G missed something?
I have did this, though not for this reason. The end cap comes with the extension and the pole hose you get with the 22 is more than enough, It would probably do a extension 7 as well. 

I did this but it only makes it 26 not 27 as i bought a 22 then bought the section when i needed it and at the time when i asked Alex it only made it a 26 as the extension is only 4ft unless it has now changed

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back