Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which gutter vac

Thanks Big sul, the spec is better on that one but wasn’t sure if the Kärcher would have a longer life motor as it’s a branded name?

must admit though..I do like the look of the machine mart one, think you have persuaded me ?

I'm after a better vac and I dont think there is a better one than this one for the price and air flow rate as -

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/cleancraft-362iet-wetdry-vacuum/

If this is a better one in this range please post link

With all the searching I’ve done, I believe the machine mart cleancraft is the most powerful, the airflow on it is awesome, combined with any alteration to the inlet, making it a 50mm side entry, this will blow away all others!

the trolley looks good, not nasty cheap plastic, seems it’s built to last.

the only downside I can see is, there is no drain hose to empty water from the drum, unlike other wet n dry machines, don’t suppose this is a major problem but would have made this machine faultless.

With all the searching I’ve done, I believe the machine mart cleancraft is the most powerful, the airflow on it is awesome, combined with any alteration to the inlet, making it a 50mm side entry, this will blow away all others!
the trolley looks good, not nasty cheap plastic, seems it’s built to last.
the only downside I can see is, there is no drain hose to empty water from the drum, unlike other wet n dry machines, don’t suppose this is a major problem but would have made this machine faultless.
Don't worry about the drain it should just tip up on it's frame straight in to a flexible tub or road drain !
Looks like a straight copy of the sky vac an when you do the side inlet it should suck every thing. [emoji106]

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Don't worry about the drain it should just tip up on it's frame straight in to a flexible tub or road drain !
Looks like a straight copy of the sky vac an when you do the side inlet it should suck every thing.
emoji106.png

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Very true Big sul, drain hose not a major issue, yes a straight copy of the sky vac, although I’m not prepared to go down that route, when finished the system I’m putting together, will have cost me around 1300, if it sucks anywhere near the sky vac..I think it’s money well spent, hopefully a machine that will last & earn me well over the coming years?

the drain never never works anyway.. Once you got a bit of moss/sludge in there it blocks... 

Be nice to know the airflow on the Onipole Vac which is 4200 watts.. 

the drain never never works anyway.. Once you got a bit of moss/sludge in there it blocks... 

Be nice to know the airflow on the Onipole Vac which is 4200 watts.. 

Yeah ive looked at the Onipole vac, but if they don’t show the full spec I lose interest, I find most sellers can’t be bothered to respond to emails regarding questions, seems they just won’t a hassle free sale, but let’s face it.. who is going to commit to an expensive purchase without knowing the full spec, they seem to avoid publishing the most important bits, air flow? Who would wanna know the air flow? ?

Yeah the wattage don't mean that much other than 4200 watt will trip out a customers fuses if your connecting to their elec supply and or your gonna need a big 6kva genie to power it..

Has anyone used the guttersucker? Currently being sold at WCW. 3 x1000 watt motors
I’m thinking of that for the next upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I’ve considered that setup, but in the end decide to build one from scratch, all bits from different suppliers, that way you can tailor the machine to your own expectations, i.e  more powerful machine, better hose etc

Last edited by a moderator:
I presume 3600w won’t go tripping any fuse boxes will it?

im not looking to go down the genie route just yet.
I got in touch with Kiam think theres is 3400 and they said it could possibly happen.. Best to do would be to run it on two motors if electrics are old.

Don't think it would happen so long as that's the only appliance connected to the circuit. Happened to me a couple of times back when I was running a 3000 watt electric pressure washer and I used  the gutter vac which was 3000 watt to suck up pools of water where drainage was bad..

Ok, but I’ve just spotted a 6.25KVA wolf gennie on the bay for around £280, might get tempted at that price?
I had a wolf genie and sold it. I always use customers elect. There hard to get parts for if they play up. Its Chinese. 

Cheers! No wonder it’s cheap, it just put me off a tad with risk of tripping fuse boxes, but until it does.. suppose no need to worry

Back