Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyer feedback

windowgleamtrowbridge

Hi everyone!

After my first month of business, I’m feeling amazingly positive!

In the first month I’ve taken over £300, gained confidence in going for those higher quotes and even expanded into gutter, fascia and soffit cleaning!

Baring in mind I also work a 48 hour per week nights job... I think I’m on target for what I want to be earning every month.

That being said. I’ve decided to redesign my flyer to an A5 double sided flyer from a single sided, somewhat boring, A6 flyer that doesn’t even mention the fact that I do gutter cleaning too!

So I’d like your feedback on my newly designed flyer I’ve created today. I’m hoping to have them printed in the next few days ready to post over the next few weeks!

View attachment 12688
View attachment 12689

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

The flyer is very nice fella, well presented and appealing. The only thing that immediately strikes me is the 0800 number. maybe a mobile number would make it seem more personal especially it’s residential work you’re after. I have no idea why but I’ve always been put off by 0800 numbers, they make me go “uh oh” maybe im just mad as i cant think of a good reason why [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Thank you!
I think mobile numbers are just long winded... easier to roll an 0800 number off the tongue... plus it’s something free to my potential customers. Literally nothing to lose giving me a call!

Yeah youre probably right mate lol. Like i said, i think im losing my mind [emoji848]
If its working then wahay!

Back