Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Eddie dragon

How many of your customers get your name wrong?

Eddie dragon

As title, so far today been called Ted, 

An mark by a customer I text every time. Signed with my name. Lol 

BigFoot

I go by my middle name It’s a nice simple one Syllable ‘John’, all my mate laugh at my advertising, they think I’m hiding from the taxman or something. Still get My name wrong but not nearly as much as before. 

Edited by BigFoot

Ash87

All the Time ! And iv had most of my customers 8 or 9 years. I dont mind, they recognise me away from window cleaning and most know my wife and sons name too so it must be a mental block for them now ! 

steve garwood

For the customers who want to write me a cheque, now remember my surname is Garwood, I’m often asked “your Garfield aren’t you?” My reply is “I know I’m fat and ginger but I’m not that cat” 🙂

Incheck

Not gonna lie i struggle remembering some of our customers names sometimes. I was certain one was called Jackie for years & never called her by her name as was suspicious i had the wrong name, always just said hiii, or hellooo, before i slipped up one time when her husband was home instead & i asked...”how’s jackie”? He said she’s Elaine...only been working for them for 4 years like [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Part Timer

I am the world's worst for remembering names so I could never complain being called anything civil  

tench0771

I had a old guy call me les for maby 3 years i never had the heart to tell him I'm called Lee [emoji23]

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Markyboy 50

I had one who was often at home but didn’t get to the door quick enough so I would leave a note which says “ your windows have been cleaned by mark”. He would often come and find me on the estate later on. He would be waving his note at me saying “ I’ve got your money here Graham”. Ain’t got a clue where he gets the name Graham from. 

Tuffers
On 12/02/2018 at 19:01, Den said:

Have an 88 man always calls my Dave lol

Trigger?

Tuffers

Some of the ladies often swoon and call me George as in Clooney 😎

steve garwood
37 minutes ago, Tuffers said:

Some of the ladies often swoon and call me George as in Clooney 😎

George from rainbow more like 🤔