Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter cleaning chemicals

We use virosol, diluted 10-1 desolves the dirt well washes off easily and doesn’t leave a sticky residue like some products do , others Ime sure will recomend tfr : ubick: screwfix de greaser , 

Washing up liquid will do it if lightly soiled, in fact thats all we used for four years. It gets the job done like. Just started using tfrs this year & there is less scrubbing involved, They’re great at cutting through thick green grime quickly so saves a little extra time scrubbing. personally i prefer to add to the brush and brush it on rather than spray, as the spray back can be nasty and defo wear goggles. But yeah, ^^ what that man said^^

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I want something where I can spray in areas I cannot necessarily reach via a ladder but can scrub off with a wfp brush using tap water.

Virosol appears to be a product that keeps coming up so I may invest in that. When you say apply via brush, do you mean using a backpack?

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

I dont stick it in the backpack, some people do. I just apply directly to the brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Latest Posts

Back