Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Exceed's Slick-Connect

spruce

The Sprucefather
I've just seen the Steve no longer has those 360 Protectas on his site any longer. This is a bit of a pity as they worked well for us.

To begin with a couple of cleaners bought the newly released Slick Connectors but a few weren't impressed with them.

Are there any users out there who have current experience with them. We have 3 hose reels and 7 poles with all interchangeable Rectus couplings.To change them over will be expensive.

I've just seen the Steve no longer has those 360 Protectas on his site any longer. This is a bit of a pity as they worked well for us.

To begin with a couple of cleaners bought the newly released Slick Connectors but a few weren't impressed with them.

Are there any users out there who have current experience with them. We have 3 hose reels and 7 poles with all interchangeable Rectus couplings.To change them over will be expensive.

Hi Spruce

I’ve been using the slick connectors, been great for me had no issues, no unwanted disconnections

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

360 protectors are just pole base caps

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back