Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

spruce

Exceed's Slick-Connect

spruce

I've just seen the Steve no longer has those 360 Protectas on his site any longer. This is a bit of a pity as they worked well for us.

To begin with a couple of cleaners bought the newly released Slick Connectors but a few weren't impressed with them.

Are there any users out there who have current experience with them. We have 3 hose reels and 7 poles with all interchangeable Rectus couplings.To change them over will be expensive.

jayjay76
I've just seen the Steve no longer has those 360 Protectas on his site any longer. This is a bit of a pity as they worked well for us.

To begin with a couple of cleaners bought the newly released Slick Connectors but a few weren't impressed with them.

Are there any users out there who have current experience with them. We have 3 hose reels and 7 poles with all interchangeable Rectus couplings.To change them over will be expensive.

Hi Spruce

I’ve been using the slick connectors, been great for me had no issues, no unwanted disconnections

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Poles Apart
52 minutes ago, jayjay76 said:

Hi Spruce

I’ve been using the slick connectors, been great for me had no issues, no unwanted disconnections

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

There are no issues with Slicks anyone who has issues haven't fitted them properly they are brilliant.

Poles Apart

360 protectors are just pole base caps

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk