Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

mikey0451

Facelift compact questions

mikey0451

Looking at purchasing 325 l facelift compact, will I be able to connect a propane heater? + any pro/cons on the system. Does the powered hose reel save you alot if time a day? Tia.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Den

I have the 325 great little system the only regret is a bought without the electric reel, but upgrade a few month later very I have a dodgy shoulder so the electric reel is a godsend and super fast at reeling in, its well made I have a ford connect and you wouldn't know it's installed.  One thing that I would highly recommend is when you install don't use the screws that come with the fitting kit but get some spreader plates and bolt it in place instead had my nearly two years and still love it. 

Cookie

I can't believe how they don't provide a decent way of securing the tank into the van. Also the DI canister is in an awkward position to swap over if you have a van with just one side door. If you can get around these two issues it looks like pretty decent value however...

mikey0451

Can anyone see any issues with attaching a heater, can you access water pipe between tank and reel? Tia

Den
8 hours ago, Cookie said:

I can't believe how they don't provide a decent way of securing the tank into the van. Also the DI canister is in an awkward position to swap over if you have a van with just one side door. If you can get around these two issues it looks like pretty decent value however...

Didn’t realise that I have the non Di version as I have a static tank for my pure water.

Iron Giant

Not got a compact system, You don't need hot water in all honesty for everyone that has hot their will be another 20 cleaners or more that have used cold just fine i have never had a issue with cold water in 10 years. 

In all honesty i think for £1,000 its over priced for what it is yes its plug and go near enough but the lack of info wcw provide gives you know real idea of what it is your buying if your a novice, Better off going to http://purefreedom.co.uk and buying a diy system and least you also get a ro for producing pure and their is alot more info provided from them on their web page 

mikey0451

I like the idea of hot water too cut through the muck quicker+ not gonna be using any chems. Had a lot of frozen sills this winter and making instant slush puppy on the windows lol, does pure freeze the same? Have any of you lost a days work or had to start a few hour's later due to being -0

Iron Giant

Before purchasing a water tank or considering sticking in a propane tank contact your insurance company and make them aware of your intentions to see if they will cover you.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app