Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Sewell8996

Battery issue VariStream

Sewell8996

Aghhhhhhh

So guys charged my battery that has been working fine for a good 12 hours..

Just plugged it back it the trolley and the display shows L then U... anyone encountered this issue.. is it the Varistream or most likely a battery issue..

Cheers

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Ash87

Depending on the age of your battery, i think its a thing with varistream controller it has a protecter built in to prevent the battery being run completly flat the "L" means low voltage and the U is when it cuts out, mine still flashed L when my 115a battery was brand new one thing that helps is to have the battery as close to the pump and controller as possible and thus keeping the wires shorter and also have clean uncorroded connections 

Ash87

You could just bypass the controller and wire straight to pump but be aware it might use alot more water