Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

GSS Window Cleaning

Gardiner ultimate dupont brush

GSS Window Cleaning

Just ordered the above, anyone used one yet??

TJTOPCAT

Not used this one yet, but the ultimate brushes are great.

Eric Gilliand

Man this cracks me up. Tucker have been using DuPont Bristle like forever and their brushes longevity was legendary. Now ... we have WCW with their Tucker Clones (Phantom). Xline with their rather strange attempt and now Gardiner? Not knocking it whatsoever but the conspiracy theorist in me wonders when Shawn Gavin moved his brush assembly back to the US whether the company who had been making them was left high and dry with a container load of DuPont. 😊 That aside, their bristle is stunning and any brush with it in would be well worth purchasing.

Eric Gilliand

...l’ve just had a look at it on their page... if I was in the UK I’d be hitting the purchase button without a second thought. I predict that this may very well be a real winner. 

wee man

It's only out so can't see anyone using it yet apart from the testers. Postage costs to N Ireland is £19:58 lol . I think I'll wait till sure clean have them over here..

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Pjj
2 hours ago, TJTOPCAT said:

Not used this one yet, but the ultimate brushes are great.

How can you say say it’s great if you haven’t got one or used it ???

Eric Gilliand

As a heads up on this bristle for those that have never experienced it. The nylon is very high quality and as such has low water retention (sheds water quickly, very similar to the PET bristle that Tecbuk used but with a slightly more aggressive scrub). On the glass the feel and glide is unsurpassed. Depending on what the ‘natural’ inner bristle is, this brush should be very very fast on the glass.

Eric Gilliand
3 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Isn’t he saying that the Ultimate brushes that he HAS used have been great... 😊

GSS Window Cleaning
52 minutes ago, Eric Gilliand said:

As a heads up on this bristle for those that have never experienced it. The nylon is very high quality and as such has low water retention (sheds water quickly, very similar to the PET bristle that Tecbuk used but with a slightly more aggressive scrub). On the glass the feel and glide is unsurpassed. Depending on what the ‘natural’ inner bristle is, this brush should be very very fast on the glass.

Should be here tues so carnt wait, says natural fibres for the inner bristles so guessing boar or horse hair. 

Lukas87

yeah i was looking at that one thinking of buying myself let me know how you get on with it! 

Dave B

If it has natural fibres in the centre it will be awesome

I use extremes with natural inner fibres on some jobs and believe it or not they are the best scrubbing Gardiner brushes I own even though they have least bristles

Edited by Dave B

Pjj
1 hour ago, Pjj said:

Ah ok sorry if I miss read it 😬😬😬😬

Eric Gilliand
3 hours ago, Dave B said:

If it has natural fibres in the centre it will be awesome

I use extremes with natural inner fibres on some jobs and believe it or not they are the best scrubbing Gardiner brushes I own even though they have least bristles

When they say ‘natural’ fibre what are they meaning Dave? Horse hair, Boars hair? 

Dave B
1 hour ago, Eric Gilliand said:

When they say ‘natural’ fibre what are they meaning Dave? Horse hair, Boars hair? 

No idea Eric. I just assume boars but never used natural/boars before so guessing

scottish cleaning service

looks good, cost is near £40 with extras but if it lasts years then small price to pay. let us know how you get on? Thanks m

paul alan

Of all the brushes I have and I have 7 different ones on the van this is the best.

The du-pont bristles glide while the natural bristle drag a little, it cleans like a heavier brush yet it is very light and agile.

I really like this brush and cant see me taking it off for a while yet.

I would say this is a "light handed" brush a bit like the extreme but you can still agitate quickly without having to be careful around the frames and sills.

The best of the bunch so far. (IMO)

Edited by paul alan

Lukas87
7 minutes ago, paul alan said:

Of all the brushes I have and I have 7 different ones on the van this is the best.

The du-pont bristles glide while the natural bristle drag a little, it cleans like a heavier brush yet it is very light and agile.

I really like this brush and cant see me taking it off for a while yet.

I would say this is a "light handed" brush a bit like the extreme but you can still agitate quickly without having to be careful around the frames and sills.

The best of the bunch so far. (IMO)

lovely i think its about time i treated myself to a new brush or 2! thanks