Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WHICH ro SYSTEM TO PURCHASE ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

HI GUYS,CONFUSED AT WHICH RO SYSTEM TO BUY, MY TAP WATER IS 165/70 ,WATER PRESSURE 50.   .I IMAGINE I WILL BE USING 400 LTS PER DAY,HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE TO FILL 400 LT TANK IN VAN,ANY I HAVE LOOKED AT THE DELIVERY IS VERY HIGH TO NORTHERN IRELAND,ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT CHEERS LADS,

I’ve just changed from double Di to ro as I was going through resin for fun and found it not lasting as long any more!

i decided to go all out and buy a 4040 ro set up rather than the small things, I built it myself and basically bought a twin 20” prefilter set up with a hf5 membrane over an hf4 as I have low pressure like yourself but mine is producing around 120-150 litres an hour bringing the ppm from 76 to 2-3, good enough to clean with but I still di it out the tank to zero!

mate could you at some stage give me details of where to buy and what i have to buy and do i need a pump, i dont want to be paying big money and maybe getting the wrong unit that i would need,cheers ,,dave

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a guy I use up in castlereagh in Belfast he's called peter he owns safe reach systems he would sort you out with one. I'm just after getting a ro4040 from him at the weekend, he sells all the same stuff as the cleaning warehouse. Or there's sureclean but for me there over priced but that's my opinion??

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back