Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unbelievable customer

tommyb1

Broke my foot last yr got a Harley st appointment 2moro to see if it needs to be rebroken and set again so I totally forgot cos I’ve got a lot on my mind I do this massive house Probley 5 6 times a yr also there office but haven’t done it for ages anyway had to cancel so her PA told me don’t worry about it anymore your to unrealable I’ve never cancelled before and I’ve been doing it like 6 yrs also clean the gutter and roof for Nothink anyone else have these kind of customers ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Broke my foot last yr got a Harley st appointment 2moro to see if it needs to be rebroken and set again so I totally forgot cos I’ve got a lot on my mind I do this massive house Probley 5 6 times a yr also there office but haven’t done it for ages anyway had to cancel so her PA told me don’t worry about it anymore your to unrealable I’ve never cancelled before and I’ve been doing it like 6 yrs also clean the gutter and roof for Nothink anyone else have these kind of customers ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
#GetBent. I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest if I was you, let them crack on

County Durham Lad

Back