Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

‘Zebra stripes’ on Fascia

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RWCleaning

Hi guys,

got a bungalow and there’s faint stripe stains on the fascia, seem them loads of times on loads of different houses, but this is the first time I’ve beeb asked If there’s anything I can do??  I’ve attached photo...

32198B59-AA7D-4D5B-B201-05D8C00078F4.jpeg

Unger Rub Out will get them off, as long as you can get a cloth to them.
I went to buy the rub out last night, I saw you could ‘email a question regarding this product’ at WcW so I did asking if this would get off the zebra stripes etc

they just emailed back and said they would recommend that red razor wash instead!? But that’s a degreaser, I dont think that would get them off would it?

Also forgot to say, the customer said he used to use abit of cif when he used to clean the upvc when he was younger. I’ve heard of some other people using cif before, has anyone ever used that? Would that get off the stripes?

Thanks again guys.

Used cif years ago before I knew about rubout. Rubouts more expensive but a lot more effective. Them stains are water stains and exactly what rubout is designed to remove. It also works on glass with enough elbow grease. Water stains and greying are more along the lines of restoration and not just a general clean and will take you a while to do a full house as it’s basically the same as teacutting a car and has to be done by hand. The only way o know how to get rid of them by a pole is softwashing using very strong chemicals.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back