Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Upvc Renewal Products and Techniques

Jimi

I'm looking at doing window frame renewals as an add on and I quite like doing this type of work. No real repairs or that just a deep clean and bringing back the original colours.  Are some products light years ahead of others in terms of quality or speed of application and does it last long enough that I wont get grief after maintwnance cleans in 6 - 12 months.

Also any tips on application methods please?. 

I'm looking at doing window frame renewals as an add on and I quite like doing this type of work. No real repairs or that just a deep clean and bringing back the original colours.  Are some products light years ahead of others in terms of quality or speed of application and does it last long enough that I wont get grief after maintwnance cleans in 6 - 12 months.

Also any tips on application methods please?. 

Nu-stock sell a litre bottle of upvc cleaner for a fiver and it works a treat on bringing the pvc up like new. Only problem is the amount of time it will take you to do a full window, probably 20mins. As far as charging, you could be talking about a score a window.

Back