Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Elliot

It’s definitely dying.

Elliot

Just had a quick look at that other forum . And it is virtually dead . Years ago there were new posts every minute . Now it’s down to the same half dozen posters Repeating themselves trying to keep it going . As for the chat section . The same 4 or 5 guys insulting each other about brexit and religion until the early hours . No thanks . 

Part Timer
6 minutes ago, THL4KEL said:

Probably on groups on Facebook

I'm on the window cleaners Facebook page, one guy blocked me and another backed down after I offered to come and visit him in Nottingham. There's some right :1f4a9:heads on there 😄

Advertisement

tench0771

Lmfao i take it you mean c.i.u if so well that is a funny old forum lots of tits on there you give info and get ignored if your not on the click, fb pages are full of tits to hence i don't go on them very often it's like celeb window cleaning lots of tits making **** vids and bitching about each other i just can't be arsed with any of it

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

RWCleaning

I’m not sure I know what you mean, what’s the ‘other forum’?

Tuffers
On 26/09/2018 at 17:22, tench0771 said:

Lmfao i take it you mean c.i.u if so well that is a funny old forum lots of tits on there you give info and get ignored if your not on the click, fb pages are full of tits to hence i don't go on them very often it's like celeb window cleaning lots of tits making **** vids and bitching about each other i just can't be arsed with any of it

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

That king bloke is a hoot 😜