Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It’s definitely dying.

Elliot

Just had a quick look at that other forum . And it is virtually dead . Years ago there were new posts every minute . Now it’s down to the same half dozen posters Repeating themselves trying to keep it going . As for the chat section . The same 4 or 5 guys insulting each other about brexit and religion until the early hours . No thanks . 

Lmfao i take it you mean c.i.u if so well that is a funny old forum lots of tits on there you give info and get ignored if your not on the click, fb pages are full of tits to hence i don't go on them very often it's like celeb window cleaning lots of tits making **** vids and bitching about each other i just can't be arsed with any of it

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Lmfao i take it you mean c.i.u if so well that is a funny old forum lots of tits on there you give info and get ignored if your not on the click, fb pages are full of tits to hence i don't go on them very often it's like celeb window cleaning lots of tits making **** vids and bitching about each other i just can't be arsed with any of it

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

That king bloke is a hoot ?

Latest Posts

Back