Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Part Timer

B&M Trolley any reviews

scottish cleaning service

At £19.99 its worth a try but I guess its for light stuff. Probably last us a day and then the wheels would fall off. At least no one would nick it.

Part Timer
1 minute ago, scottish cleaning service said:

At £19.99 its worth a try but I guess its for light stuff. Probably last us a day and then the wheels would fall off. At least no one would nick it.

Says 70kg payload 

Advertisement

3 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

Says 70kg payload 

Hard to believe with the flick out wheels but worth a purchase just to test it. No doubt someone will fit 2 backpacks on it but will be ideal to have in the van in case of emergencies.

Elliot

We got one for our backpack . It didn’t see the week out . But it was getting used all day up and down kerbs and what not . Totally no good for that , but you may get away with very light use on the odd job . 

THL4KEL

Ive got one, came off Ebay and it cost ten quid. The handle stopped going up and down a longtime ago. I put  a Gardiners backpack on it. Its not very strong. Does the job you have to be-careful if you go across uneven pavement because it easily slips out of you hand and the back pack ends up on the floor and water going everywhere. That has happened a good few times...

The old saying, you only get what you pay for!

Part Timer
1 hour ago, THL4KEL said:

Ive got one, came off Ebay and it cost ten quid. The handle stopped going up and down a longtime ago. I put  a Gardiners backpack on it. Its not very strong. Does the job you have to be-careful if you go across uneven pavement because it easily slips out of you hand and the back pack ends up on the floor and water going everywhere. That has happened a good few times...

If you strap the Backpack on the trolley would that help

THL4KEL

No mate its the handle. Probably worse for you as your taller than me.

Bart90
19 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Has anyone got one of these, any good for backpacks?

https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/rolson-folding-hand-truck-319492

I would highly recommend the handy sack truck (link below)......it's been great since I've had it.  

https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Handy-Folding-Sack-Truck/dp/B003G3YIRY

Edited by Bart90

Advertisement

Dave B
2 hours ago, Moor said:

I have the handy sack truck too but it’s for my pump trolley that holds a 25 litre container, pump and a hose reel, might be overkill for a backpack, it’s pretty heavy too.

I use this for my back pack, collapses prett small and does the job fine.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001GU6FYI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_.LMRBbXQM59MG

The handy truck with backpack and reel is perfect

A little heavy but solid