Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Davidoneman

Drums for pure freedom trolley

Davidoneman

Hi wheres best place to buy drums for the pure freedom nano trolley , thought they seemed abit expensive on the site , just wondering are the tops a standard size on drums for the lid for the trolley to screw on , im mear pontefract in west yorkshire also anyone know of best place to get a ibc for storing water , just got my ro delivered and trolley and pole so in process of settingnit all up , many thanks

Iron Giant

Ebay second hand ones used in the food industry usually just need a quick clean out

County Durham Lad

Marko067

Do search for 25ltr Jerry cans on eBay. About three years back I got a good deal from Kent Water works. £35 for 11 nearly new cans.

Advertisement

Clisty1989

Or go to a local hand car wash, they can't shift them quick enough, just give them a very thorough wash out first. Picked up 6 few months back for free, they even asked me to take more, but had no room!

Davidoneman

Great idea went to local car wash said take as many as you like , gave them a wash out with jet wash .