Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

RWCleaning

Man Utd, Mourinho, Pogba & everything in between

P4dstar
15 minutes ago, Tuffers said:

Ahh bless a top team isn't winning all the time. Too many glory hunters. Support your local team and suffer all your life like the rest of us.

I'm not supporting Forest Green Rovers, I just can't do it, I'll stick with Liverpool! Also, there's no glory hunting about it, i've suffered all my life now hopefully something will come good from it 😂

RWCleaning
1 hour ago, Patrick Flaherty said:

RW, In Charminster now, yes will catch up over a cuppa.

Oh right cool, I’m over the other side. The dual carriageway separates us! We must have a show down on the foot bridge one time! Haha.

1 hour ago, Tuffers said:

Ahh bless a top team isn't winning all the time. Too many glory hunters. Support your local team and suffer all your life like the rest of us.

I do have a season ticket with Bournemouth. Been to every home game so far this season looking forward to beating our south coast rivals this Saturday!

But I have two loves. Afcb & Utd. And I can’t choose one over the other 

ks789

would be great if they truly ended up in the wilderness. about time some newcomers ended up in that top 5 that ALWAYS are there. other teams should sense blood, and go for the jugular. (especially west ham, who seem to be on the verge of having a great team, though has happened many times before, but never quite get there)

ks789

lol, like it. His ego is somewhat deflated now. Though not his wallet. Should have his dosh confiscated and dished out among the lower league teams as a lesson.😄

steve garwood
2 hours ago, Tuffers said:

Well said @Tuffers. Even on a smaller scale it annoys me that in my local there are ‘fans’ that support Chelsea, arsenal, spurs and vermin (wet spam).

Living where we are on the south side of the Thames, IMO there should be a choice of 3.

Charlton, crippled Alice and the pride of south London, Millwall 👍

5 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

Haha,

cool where abouts are you mate? Must get a tea on the next free wet day together 

I wonder how the hotel bill is? 2&half years  in a 5 star

003AC90C-7042-430F-90E0-BD23EE12F9AF.png

ks789

im surprised you got hammers fans over the river, bandit country. mind you, everyone moves all over the place nowdays. Im sure here in suffolk where we moved to that ipswich fans are in the minority, which is crazy, but then you find out where people come from and realise they're from all over england. Though estate agents told me 80% of people moving in are currently from london. So much cheaper for housing, and mostly english kids.

P4dstar
15 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

Well said @Tuffers. Even on a smaller scale it annoys me that in my local there are ‘fans’ that support Chelsea, arsenal, spurs and vermin (wet spam).

Living where we are on the south side of the Thames, IMO there should be a choice of 3.

Charlton, crippled Alice and the pride of south London, Millwall 👍

003AC90C-7042-430F-90E0-BD23EE12F9AF.png

Jealous ain't ya Steve.

I thought of you today. Some kn0b head had  dropped a perfectly good topic on the floor in Sainsburys card park. Still in the packet but soaking wet and covered in mud... before you ask no, but I nearly did. I went to take a picture but some old woman started looking at me funny so I just pretended I was sending a text and got back in the van 😂

ks789
6 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

Jealous ain't ya Steve.

I thought of you today. Some kn0b head had  dropped a perfectly good topic on the floor in Sainsburys card park. Still in the packet but soaking wet and covered in mud... before you ask no, but I nearly did. I went to take a picture but some old woman started looking at me funny so I just pretended I was sending a text and got back in the van 😂

lol, people do give some funny looks, i had my water production set up out the front on the estate and this woman was looking at me like I was a madman or something. 

P4dstar
3 minutes ago, ks789 said:

lol, people do give some funny looks, i had my water production set up out the front on the estate and this woman was looking at me like I was a madman or something. 

This is what you look like to them....

Screenshot 2018-12-18 19.22.21.png

ks789
1 minute ago, P4dstar said:

This is what you look like to them....

Screenshot 2018-12-18 19.22.21.png

lol, yes the mad professor, 'what do they do with those contraptions and tubes etc?'

mike007
13 hours ago, ks789 said:

would be great if they truly ended up in the wilderness. about time some newcomers ended up in that top 5 that ALWAYS are there. other teams should sense blood, and go for the jugular. (especially west ham, who seem to be on the verge of having a great team, though has happened many times before, but never quite get there)

Leeds Utd, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Derby County, Nottingham Forest and other great teams have been the top team at one time..............which is why current top clubs want a breakaway league because they know they can all end up like the names I mentioned.

Part Timer
29 minutes ago, mike007 said:

Leeds Utd, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Derby County, Nottingham Forest and other great teams have been the top team at one time..............which is why current top clubs want a breakaway league because they know they can all end up like the names I mentioned.

This is why they introduced the Fair Play Rules. Ignoring Leicester the vast majority of league titles have been won by the team that had access to the most money. Liverpool, via the Moores family and their pools money. Man Utd with the money generated from floating on the Stock Market. 

RWCleaning

I have to admit, I don’t like the big greedy corporate side of Man Utd, the glazers brought that. Fergie kept the day to day running of the club traditional, but now it’s like all the other greedy ‘super power’ clubs. 

Afcb are well grounded & refreshing to support though. One of the last ‘community clubs’ in the premier league. 

And we’re going to Chelsea tonight to teach those boys in blue in London a lesson!!🔥

RWCleaning

🎶“You’re my Solskjaer, my Ole solskjaer, you make me happy when sky’s are grey...

oh alan shearer was f***ing dearer, so please don’t take my Solskjaer away!”🎶

What a difference in letting the boys ‘just express yourselves’ can do. He’s no managerial genius, but the best interim appointment Utd could have done.

I’m starting to think Mourinho on purposelessly tried to get the sack now...

steve garwood

Never mind all that, Millwall 1 forest 0, the lions are roaring again 🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

suffering now though 😩😩😩😩

RWCleaning

The championship is mental. I’ve got two good mates down here, one is a Forrest fan, and one is a Qpr fan, I had them both over last night, the Forrest fan was proper fed up lol.

Seems like no team can put a run of 3 wins together!

We did a prediction for premier league top 6, and championship top 6 last August for the end of this season, I put Millwall 6th. Can you see it?

steve garwood
27 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

The championship is mental. I’ve got two good mates down here, one is a Forrest fan, and one is a Qpr fan, I had them both over last night, the Forrest fan was proper fed up lol.

Seems like no team can put a run of 3 wins together!

We did a prediction for premier league top 6, and championship top 6 last August for the end of this season, I put Millwall 6th. Can you see it?

No, definitely not. We went on a great run after Christmas last year, However I don’t think we’re capable of that this year.