Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Di vessel drip drip drip

Carts69

As title explains, my static Di vessel joints are constantly dripping whilst in use, I’ve change the hozelock ends to a different type but to no avail, the drip is coming from the connection between the hozelock & the piece it clicks onto, any ideas how to cure this? Cheers

Mine done exactly the same ( double di vessels) I changed the connectors on the vessels to metal ones, perfect now.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

i got rid of all my hozelock connections for john guest push fittings, miles better and never had any drips or leaks since!
What size are the john guest fittings pls Mufcglen...surely they would be massive. Isn;t the hozelock connector to the DI vessel something like 3/4 inch ?

Mine are all 1/2 pal around the 4040 but the fittings to the di bottle have reducer from 3/4 to 1/2 then I can fit the same fittings and pipe all round, all John guest push fit I really recommend it you’ll never have a weeping joint again?

You can use washing machine hoses to connect the two Di vessels.The 3/4 inch bsp connections are the same as hoselock type bin tap connections

Sintesi said:
You can use washing machine hoses to connect the two Di vessels.The 3/4 inch bsp connections are the same as hoselock type bin tap connections

Bib tap rather

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

As title explains, my static Di vessel joints are constantly dripping whilst in use, I’ve change the hozelock ends to a different type but to no avail, the drip is coming from the connection between the hozelock & the piece it clicks onto, any ideas how to cure this? Cheers

Sounds like the black o ring on the male fitting needs replacing they do go hard with age try new ones they only cost pence 

Back