Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap Automatic Pumping Nozzle

You've been reading too many @spruceposts ?

The thing is that I would just stand there and hold the nozzle open until the tank was full. I'm too easily distracted these days. If I start to do something else quickly away from the van I tend to forget about the tank filling up. ?

The other side to this 'coin' is that our neighbour always seems to appear for a chat across the fence a few moments before the tank is nearly full and I need to run back to the garage to switch the transfer pump off. 

Either senario doesn't always end well. Filling up my tank these days has become so complicated.? I don't recommend this old age malarky to anyone.

Auto shut-off is the way to go guys. I just hook my van up to water and power, flip  a switch and forget about it. Piece of doodle to install if you use your leisure battery for it.

Auto shut-off is the way to go guys. I just hook my van up to water and power, flip  a switch and forget about it. Piece of doodle to install if you use your leisure battery for it.
Come on dude, I've only just mastered my DIY bungee strap jobby, sounds far too complicated ?

I used one of those to fill my barrels for a while. Problem was every time I let go the trigger the sudden back pressure blew the hose of the pump and I had to keep refitting it. Once I got that sorted it kept plitting the hose I was using. Right pain it was. Ended up just fitting a 25mm tap in the end of the hose. because it doesn't close with the same suddenness of the trigger it solved the problem. I have sourced a much better hose now but can't be bothered putting the trigger back on. The 25mm tap below works just fine

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Flexible-Pond-Hose-Pipe-Fittings-Joiner-90-Tee-Reducer-Valve-Tap/142401450702?hash=item2127c9b2ce:m:mfXzCWIHmeYo7zRrCx1QCTw

Back