Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap Automatic Pumping Nozzle

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You've been reading too many @spruceposts ?

The thing is that I would just stand there and hold the nozzle open until the tank was full. I'm too easily distracted these days. If I start to do something else quickly away from the van I tend to forget about the tank filling up. ?

The other side to this 'coin' is that our neighbour always seems to appear for a chat across the fence a few moments before the tank is nearly full and I need to run back to the garage to switch the transfer pump off. 

Either senario doesn't always end well. Filling up my tank these days has become so complicated.? I don't recommend this old age malarky to anyone.

Auto shut-off is the way to go guys. I just hook my van up to water and power, flip  a switch and forget about it. Piece of doodle to install if you use your leisure battery for it.

I used one of those to fill my barrels for a while. Problem was every time I let go the trigger the sudden back pressure blew the hose of the pump and I had to keep refitting it. Once I got that sorted it kept plitting the hose I was using. Right pain it was. Ended up just fitting a 25mm tap in the end of the hose. because it doesn't close with the same suddenness of the trigger it solved the problem. I have sourced a much better hose now but can't be bothered putting the trigger back on. The 25mm tap below works just fine

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Flexible-Pond-Hose-Pipe-Fittings-Joiner-90-Tee-Reducer-Valve-Tap/142401450702?hash=item2127c9b2ce:m:mfXzCWIHmeYo7zRrCx1QCTw

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest Posts

Back