Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Norfolk Newbie

Squeegee V CleanerPlanner?....

Iron Giant

It's been covered loads of times in the past, ultimately only you can decide as it is down to personal preference

County Durham Lad

Norfolk Newbie
It's been covered loads of times in the past, ultimately only you can decide as it is down to personal preference

County Durham Lad

Cheers for the reply mate. Apologies for the old question....bloody newbies [emoji6]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Advertisement

Iron Giant

No worries, If I was you wouldn't be to bothered as yet until you have a decent client base. 

P4dstar

I tried Cleaner planner, couldn't get my head around it. I tried Squeegee and it seems easy to work. Can't fault them for support, they respond to emails in minutes not hours. Its a third of the cost of Cleaner planner. All that said it has its faults and its a developing app with updates almost daily. If you are willing to work with it I think it will eventually be the biggest and best!

Iron Giant

I gave Squeegee a quick go overnight and in all honesty, there are some great features and it's very easy to use and navigate but lacks a lot of stuff compared to CP, For someone who has used CP since 2015 Squeegee needs a lot more under the bonnet stuff in terms of available data on customers and an expanded planner rather than just one day.

I will happily give it another go in a few months or so, but right now personally for me, it just doesn't work well enough.