Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeegee V CleanerPlanner?....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's been covered loads of times in the past, ultimately only you can decide as it is down to personal preference

County Durham Lad

I tried Cleaner planner, couldn't get my head around it. I tried Squeegee and it seems easy to work. Can't fault them for support, they respond to emails in minutes not hours. Its a third of the cost of Cleaner planner. All that said it has its faults and its a developing app with updates almost daily. If you are willing to work with it I think it will eventually be the biggest and best!

I gave Squeegee a quick go overnight and in all honesty, there are some great features and it's very easy to use and navigate but lacks a lot of stuff compared to CP, For someone who has used CP since 2015 Squeegee needs a lot more under the bonnet stuff in terms of available data on customers and an expanded planner rather than just one day.

I will happily give it another go in a few months or so, but right now personally for me, it just doesn't work well enough. 

Back