Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

BlueClearChoice

How much would you charge for all the whites

BlueClearChoice

c46ccc82a401fc3895a786e0ec537cad.jpgec278746915e2f577f00e18ba2cb058a.jpgfde6143fc9a01f0040ffad38b49eda4d.jpg865895a0ea7cda4c62422c2971786b80.jpg

Gutters cladding everything how much would you charge. Help please.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

scottish cleaning service

Looking at between 200 and 300 I would say. I did one few weeks ago for £200 which had a big conny for my mate. He gave me £220 cause I fixed his gutter for him.

Advertisement

BlueClearChoice

All just to be cleaned. Don’t need to clean the gutters out.

Incheck

Cool, it isn’t looking that bad really, i’d say £160 in it’s present condition? If it was proper manky with thick green algae everywhere i’d probably go somewhere between scottish’s figures [emoji4]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

BlueClearChoice

Don’t need to do the back or side just the front that’s all.

Part Timer

Be careful with the vents in the soffits, can fall out if not careful. I'm usually gung-ho about these jobs but above the porch will be seriously hard work. Doubt you'll be wanting to do anything after that job so I'd quote your day rate. 

Incheck
Be careful with the vents in the soffits, can fall out if not careful. I'm usually gung-ho about these jobs but above the porch will be seriously hard work. Doubt you'll be wanting to do anything after that job so I'd quote your day rate. 

I’d rather be your height for jobs like this [emoji4] so that i could defy the gradient that tad bit more!

Part Timer
31 minutes ago, Incheck said:

I’d rather be your height for jobs like this emoji4.png so that i could defy the gradient that tad bit more!

No matter how tall you are working with a brush upside down is proper graft and they're big soffits

Incheck
No matter how tall you are working with a brush upside down is proper graft and they're big soffits

We used to everything it with aluminium poles for the first year and a half [emoji23] how we survived i dont know. We use hybrids now and it can be hard at times so we definitely must have been mad

Advertisement

Part Timer
29 minutes ago, Incheck said:

We used to everything it with aluminium poles for the first year and a half emoji23.png how we survived i dont know. We use hybrids now and it can be hard at times so we definitely must have been mad

I used a 47' fibreglass pole, newbies don't know what hard work is

Incheck
I used a 47' fibreglass pole, newbies don't know what hard work is

Is that worse than aluminium? At 47’ it doesn’t sound like a joke, we had a 30 & a 35. Think yours may have pulled me over [emoji85]

Part Timer

I doubt I would still be doing the job if I had to use it.