Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what's best hose to use on reel from van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chris70

Looking to replace my 100m hose for new one this is fixed reel from van just don't know what one to go for need 100m again and preferably 6mm and anti kink some of the hoses like gardiner green says cannot be used on reel the kinking is doing my head in on my current hose so anti is a must 

Cheers

Looking to replace my 100m hose for new one this is fixed reel from van just don't know what one to go for need 100m again and preferably 6mm and anti kink some of the hoses like gardiner green says cannot be used on reel the kinking is doing my head in on my current hose so anti is a must 

Cheers
The green hose Gardiner sells is pole hose not microbore main hose, I currently using Water Genie Hose   it has kinked the odd time in the last 5 months or so in use but feels almost twice as light as Gardiner hose and makes a difference in reeling in and using on a daily basis. 

The green hose Gardiner sells is pole hose not microbore main hose, I currently using Water Genie Hose   it has kinked the odd time in the last 5 months or so in use but feels almost twice as light as Gardiner hose and makes a difference in reeling in and using on a daily basis. 
Cheers mate yeah thought that was the case for green hose will have look at genie also 

I’ve used Gardiner’s all season yellow hose, as my main wfp hose, for years. 100m of it, on the pure freedom reel master.

Very durable and have only had one occasion where it was pierced by a thorn bush.

I've got Window Cleaning warehouse hose on my reel, never had an issue. I did have reel from the full clean centre which kinked constantly, so wouldn't recommend that.

I've been using 6mm Streamline hose for six years. Still on the original, heated water for the past three or so years. Can't fault it, but I can't compare either as it's the only one I've used. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 5mm on my pole

what do you suggest I have on my reel  

many one use a 6mm microflex hose on a reel 

or is microbore the best

I have 5mm on my pole

what do you suggest I have on my reel  

many one use a 6mm microflex hose on a reel 

or is microbore the best
Sorry, just realised I hadn't put the size on my post. I've edited it in, 6mm microbore. I don't know whether microflex is different or it's just another name for the same hose. I'm confident one of the good folk on here will have the answer when they finish work. ?

Latest Posts

Back