Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any ideas what this is ???

CM Cleaning Services

Hello all

So I'm going away tomorrow for 7/10 days and thought be good idea give my water storage tank an empty and start a fresh pure when I return for the break away.

So upon checking inside tank while emptying I notice this all around inside of tank ..... Now I am still getting 000tds water which is great just wondered if it's anything to worry about really ???

Obviously now I've noticed I'm going to try give it a wash out before I use it again

Just curious

Thanks in advance for replies [emoji106]IMG_20181006_153617.jpegIMG_20181006_153608.jpeg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

So long as water is 0, no complaints from customers wouldn't worry too much. 

Do you get limescale buildup in your kettle? 

Not much you can do about it mate it's the region your in. I used to get it bad in different spots around the country. Suppose you could descale tank but if the waters not staining I would not worry.

I had this ones before from a old ibc tank and later found out it was glue that the ibc had in it. And it was dried to sides . But it never affected water

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back