Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Suitable submersible pump

Stallion

Hi all

looking for a suitable pump

Tried the titan doesn’t fit and to be honest

don’t want to make alterations to the the tank

Looking for one which will just drop straight into my ibc tank without cutting holes etc!

Any recommendations fellas please!

Thanks in advance[emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Got mine over a year ago , I'm sure if you go onto ebay there are lots of pond pumps-  mains -various pump rates depending on price
Yeah i had a look but all the mains ones look like my current one, all one standard size sort of thing. If I come across anything I will pop a link up but to be fair i've already cut my tank to fit the full sized pump. It wasn't too difficult, just cut in a cross shape (4 points around the inlet). I've taped it back up with duck tape but I have a heat gun I keep meaning to use to seal the tank back up but I never find the time.

The one from gardiners wont give you a great flow rate in my opinion - ok for filling a backpack perhaps - i have one 

For large / amount litres to transfer to van tank use a mains pond pump and pipe what ever length required

Its not the submersible pumps you can get - but ones intended for pond use these are much smaller and will fit in without cutting

Appreciate your replies fellas

Don’t fancy cutting holes now
Especially now that I gotta 1000litres in there!
Will look at these pond pumps though

Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Has anyone got a link for a submersible pond pump that will fit in an IBC without cutting it that runs of mains electric? Cheers

Back