Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

End tools

bigsteve62

Just purchased an alloy flag pole on eBay £30 already have plenty of poles but after looking for various end tools found most were just shaped alloy tubing in some cases costing more than the complete flag pole,so tomorrow will be cutting and grinding and fashioning new end tools all from 1 section of the pole

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Make your own using solvent weld waist pipe it comes in inch and a half and two inch they cost next to nothing to make and you can make a particular shape for awkward gutters I have been doing this for about 10 years takes only a few muinits to make 

I'm still waiting for my Carbon Poles from gcs on Ebay. He said I would have them tomorrow and that was last Wednesday. I thought his aftersales service was up to speed, then the moment I buy, it goes back to what it used to be like, no return emails. Heaven knows when my poles will arrive.

I bought 100 magic sponges of ebay in May they said it would take a month to come.. Anyway they never came. I contacted the seller multiple times since and they said they would send me a free gift as well nothing has ever come.... Ebay is not that great a place to buy stuff..

I bought 100 magic sponges of ebay in May they said it would take a month to come.. Anyway they never came. I contacted the seller multiple times since and they said they would send me a free gift as well nothing has ever come.... Ebay is not that great a place to buy stuff..
Guessing from China? Always take forever and just as you are about to give up the order arrives !!!

Make your own using solvent weld waist pipe it comes in inch and a half and two inch they cost next to nothing to make and you can make a particular shape for awkward gutters I have been doing this for about 10 years takes only a few muinits to make 
Will have to give this a try thanks for suggestion

I'm still waiting for my Carbon Poles from gcs on Ebay. He said I would have them tomorrow and that was last Wednesday. I thought his aftersales service was up to speed, then the moment I buy, it goes back to what it used to be like, no return emails. Heaven knows when my poles will arrive.

Got my poles last week. Terrible way for gcs to run a business.

Yes you are right @Pjj I thought gcs was getting better when someone got there poles in jig time. Anyway, I have nearly got everything bar a tank for my van. Only got into cleaning full tilt from February after joining this forum. I cant believe how quick it has all come together and that comes down to money. Every penny I made, I just spent it on equipment so it should be downhill from now on. :1f603:  

Latest Posts

Back