Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Black Friday Deals:

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RWCleaning

Any black deals on stuff guys?

@Part Timer mentioned 50% spotless water this Friday.

i got this this morning: 

3A1F5EC8-A93E-4B8B-92C8-C147450224AE.png

Last year Wcw were doing 25% off (including electric reels) but I asked them a few weeks ago but they said they’re not this year.

Brodex have a Black Friday special on one of their pole lines. I deleted the text before I saw this post and have absolutely no idea what poles they are. Anyone buying anything from them will probably end up with more than a Black Friday - every day will be black after that.  ?

I think @Green Pro Clean Ltd Is a fan though.?

No mate, not at all, never dealt direct with them.  When I was starting up again I bought a used system and poles because that's all I could afford but the poles were their aluminium ones and super heavy and the system was pretty much a used RO / DI / CARBON / Sediment - Pump, controller, reel and hose, 500L tank (2 x 2500)   

Did it work? Sure.  Would I buy from them?  No.  Their rep is too tarnished to risk it. 

No mate, not at all, never dealt direct with them.  When I was starting up again I bought a used system and poles because that's all I could afford but the poles were their aluminium ones and super heavy and the system was pretty much a used RO / DI / CARBON / Sediment - Pump, controller, reel and hose, 500L tank (2 x 2500)   

Did it work? Sure.  Would I buy from them?  No.  Their rep is too tarnished to risk it. 
I know mate, I was just pulling your pole hose! I remember you saying that before. Just a tasteless joke lol.

I think these have feet @Daniel Perkins, that bolt in to hold the tank in place.  Call and ask.  If so any mechanic can fit it for you for £80 or less. 
Lovely thanks mate that would be perfect if I didn't have to get a frame made. Can I ask did you ask the insurance company about it before you went ahead with securing the tank? Not sure how pedantic my insurance will be.

WCW doing 24% off and does include power reels. Was considering getting compact 400l van system with power up myself. If it's 24% percent off be a nice saving and would just have to find somewhere who builds and fits tank frame.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Oh they are now!? When I emailed them the other week they said no. Just about sums them up lol 

Oh they are now!? When I emailed them the other week they said no. Just about sums them up lol 
Yup they just answered Facebook from some guy there asking does it include power up reels. I was thinking of getting compact system on friday and asking if they can throw in Phantom pole instead of the Phoenix MII poles they give with the system but I suspect they are trying to offload those poles.

Back