Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wet pour playgrounds

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'd love to do one. I reckon it would be great for business. It's just I see a lot of videos on YouTube of people doing it but once you ask a question you sort of hit a wall with those guys. It would just be good to hear anyone's experience of doing them and how they went about it. I darnt ask on the Facebook page as most people on it seem to think they're the high and mighty, lol!! 

If you're on about resinbond i've seen it done, I used to work for a company that sold flood proof paving. Not something the manufacturers would recommend to be 100% honest. Resin bond is only laid 3-4 inches thick and holds the water until it evaporates as its laid on a solid surface. This means if there is a frost just after its cleaned it would be quite susceptible to damage. Heavy rainfall would make it flood.... Probably be alright in summer I guess.

This stuff @P4dstar.. Extra words to fill.... 

View attachment 15794
Just had a look on Google, seems similar to Resinbond but softer. Rubber is much more flexible than resinbond so I can't imagine it would have the same issues. Never seen that stuff up close but I know of a couple of playgrounds made from resinbond in Manchester, pretty sure they have a different material around the actual apparatus.

Back